Monday, June 9, 2008

starting to respond

This past week, I've been back in Matthew, looking again at the three days between Palm Sunday and Holy Thursday. I finished this sequence today with The Sheep and the Goats (Matt 25: 31-46).

For those of you playing at home, you may remember that I posted on this scripture just a few short months ago. I'll admit that I'm reading the Bible from more of a distance these days... but I am reading.

Anyway, not to bore you with details, but I find myself responding more to the Spirit over the past few days. And that makes me feel good.

I apologize for not spending as much time reading about your stories, your trials and your successes in recent weeks... let's just say that's next on the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to read your post.

God is with you...
of course you know that
but, i still like to write it.

Anonymous said...

ok... kewl blog list:
up in the bar click on
customize
then click on
add page element

i like this new feature