Thursday, March 5, 2009

thursday ramblings


Light may be most beautiful when you can see each individual component -- but most useful when each part comes together.

Jesus said, "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord' and do not do what I say?" To which I reply, "Good question."

I was pulled from a deep sleep at exactly 5:30am. The alarm clock was never set. Later my wife felt a sudden urge to reach for her ear, just in time to catch an earning that had fallen. It's so totally cool when God is in the house.

On Tuesday I heard the birds singing in the morning. They sing every day. Tuesday I just heard them.

Today was more purposeful than yesterday. Tomorrow's looking pretty good.

1 comment:

kc bob said...

"They sing every day."

..what a great perspective Ed.. makes me want to open the door.

Happy Friday!